- The Latest Issue (Nov 21, 2013) of our newsletter “The Voice of Broadband” is available for download
- Global Survey Confirms Smart Home Services Key to New Revenue Opportunities for Broadband Operators
- Do we really need Gigabit Broadband Speeds? Eventually.
- Is VDSL2 Vectoring Destroying the FTTH Business Case?
- The Cable Show 2013: Too Legit To Quit
- By: Medical Jobs
- Ernie Johnston on Do we really need Gigabit Broadband Speeds? Eventually.
- PSTN Abandonment: Is it happening? - Best Phone System on Verizon Getting Aggressive with Copper Plant Shutdown
- eamonn on The Fixed versus Mobile Condundrum – Part II
- Alcatel-Lucent ayuda a los operadores a optimizar sus redes - On Digital Magazine on Demand for VDSL2 Vectoring Expected to Be Significant
- mathewpb on Global Survey Confirms Telcos Embracing VDSL2 Vectoring
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: smartgrid
The European Commission, as part of its Digital Agenda, has proposed spending €9.2 billion on broadband projects between 2014-2020. This funding is part of a bigger project – Connect Europe Facility (CEF) which proposes €50 billion on projects associated with transportation, energy … Continue reading