- The Latest Issue (Nov 21, 2013) of our newsletter “The Voice of Broadband” is available for download
- Global Survey Confirms Smart Home Services Key to New Revenue Opportunities for Broadband Operators
- Do we really need Gigabit Broadband Speeds? Eventually.
- Is VDSL2 Vectoring Destroying the FTTH Business Case?
- The Cable Show 2013: Too Legit To Quit
- By: Medical Jobs
- Ernie Johnston on Do we really need Gigabit Broadband Speeds? Eventually.
- PSTN Abandonment: Is it happening? - Best Phone System on Verizon Getting Aggressive with Copper Plant Shutdown
- eamonn on The Fixed versus Mobile Condundrum – Part II
- Alcatel-Lucent ayuda a los operadores a optimizar sus redes - On Digital Magazine on Demand for VDSL2 Vectoring Expected to Be Significant
- mathewpb on Global Survey Confirms Telcos Embracing VDSL2 Vectoring
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Acquisition
On March 15, 2012, Cisco announced its plans to acquire NDS Group – a leading provider of Conditional Access & Digital Rights Management, as well as Software and Services for the digital Pay-TV market. The deal is valued at approximately $5 billion. The acquisition provides … Continue reading
Early Monday, December 12, 2011, Adtran announced its acquisition of Nokia Siemens Networks Fixed Broadband Access business. The purchase price was not disclosed, but Adtran commented that it was ”not material” and confirmed on its conference call that it was less … Continue reading