- The Latest Issue (Nov 21, 2013) of our newsletter “The Voice of Broadband” is available for download
- Global Survey Confirms Smart Home Services Key to New Revenue Opportunities for Broadband Operators
- Do we really need Gigabit Broadband Speeds? Eventually.
- Is VDSL2 Vectoring Destroying the FTTH Business Case?
- The Cable Show 2013: Too Legit To Quit
- By: Medical Jobs
- Ernie Johnston on Do we really need Gigabit Broadband Speeds? Eventually.
- PSTN Abandonment: Is it happening? - Best Phone System on Verizon Getting Aggressive with Copper Plant Shutdown
- eamonn on The Fixed versus Mobile Condundrum – Part II
- Alcatel-Lucent ayuda a los operadores a optimizar sus redes - On Digital Magazine on Demand for VDSL2 Vectoring Expected to Be Significant
- mathewpb on Global Survey Confirms Telcos Embracing VDSL2 Vectoring
Monthly Archives: June 2012
The FCC issued its most recent Internet Access Report for the period ending 1H11, which provides detailed information on the state of broadband across both fixed and mobile. Total broadband connections were 206.1 million, consisting of 86.57 million fixed and … Continue reading
Broadbandtrends recently released its vendor scorecard report for VDSL2 Vectoring. Broadbandtrends interviewed and surveyed a number of DSLAM vendors regarding their capabilities to support and provide VDSL2 Vectoring solutions during April & May 2012. The goal of this survey was to … Continue reading
According to reports in the Italia media, Fastweb is said to be shuttering its IPTV service by November due to declining subscribership – a trend that is affecting a number of pay-TV providers within Italy. Fastweb was a pioneer with its … Continue reading