- The Latest Issue (Nov 21, 2013) of our newsletter “The Voice of Broadband” is available for download
- Global Survey Confirms Smart Home Services Key to New Revenue Opportunities for Broadband Operators
- Do we really need Gigabit Broadband Speeds? Eventually.
- Is VDSL2 Vectoring Destroying the FTTH Business Case?
- The Cable Show 2013: Too Legit To Quit
- By: Medical Jobs
- Ernie Johnston on Do we really need Gigabit Broadband Speeds? Eventually.
- PSTN Abandonment: Is it happening? - Best Phone System on Verizon Getting Aggressive with Copper Plant Shutdown
- eamonn on The Fixed versus Mobile Condundrum – Part II
- Alcatel-Lucent ayuda a los operadores a optimizar sus redes - On Digital Magazine on Demand for VDSL2 Vectoring Expected to Be Significant
- mathewpb on Global Survey Confirms Telcos Embracing VDSL2 Vectoring
Monthly Archives: March 2012
On March 15, 2012, Cisco announced its plans to acquire NDS Group – a leading provider of Conditional Access & Digital Rights Management, as well as Software and Services for the digital Pay-TV market. The deal is valued at approximately $5 billion. The acquisition provides … Continue reading
On Tuesday March 6, 2012, Verizon announced the official launch of its HomeFusion service – an LTE-based broadband solution targeted at households that cannot get another type of fixed broadband – such as DSL, Cable or Fiber. The service was … Continue reading