- The Latest Issue (Nov 21, 2013) of our newsletter “The Voice of Broadband” is available for download
- Global Survey Confirms Smart Home Services Key to New Revenue Opportunities for Broadband Operators
- Do we really need Gigabit Broadband Speeds? Eventually.
- Is VDSL2 Vectoring Destroying the FTTH Business Case?
- The Cable Show 2013: Too Legit To Quit
- By: Medical Jobs
- Ernie Johnston on Do we really need Gigabit Broadband Speeds? Eventually.
- PSTN Abandonment: Is it happening? - Best Phone System on Verizon Getting Aggressive with Copper Plant Shutdown
- eamonn on The Fixed versus Mobile Condundrum – Part II
- Alcatel-Lucent ayuda a los operadores a optimizar sus redes - On Digital Magazine on Demand for VDSL2 Vectoring Expected to Be Significant
- mathewpb on Global Survey Confirms Telcos Embracing VDSL2 Vectoring
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Verizon announced its 4Q11 earnings this am and provided an update on its wireline status. For the quarter, Verizon had a net growth of 98K broadband lines (+201k FiOS and -103k DSL). FiOS TV net additions were 194k, while its … Continue reading
2012 will prove to be a pivotal year for fixed broadband demand. In some countries, especially those with very robust mobile networks, demand for fixed broadband has started to decline and in those countries where the fixed infrastructure was never … Continue reading